Friday, April 22, 2011

I've been sending resumes like a little machine and here's what I'm getting back in return for my efforts

Hello and thanks for responding to the advert on Craigslist. My name is Robert Fowler and I am  a Doctoral Researcher at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom(England).I will be coming to Philadelphia PA for a Seminar that will last 3 days and so I am seeking a Personal Assistant who will see to my daily activities. This person will also run little errands for me as well. This is a Part-time position and my conditions are as follows:
 1: Punctuality: you must be punctual as you are to resume by 10am and close by 5pm
2: As my Personal Assistant you are expected to run through my schedule for each day and remind me of any important appointment.

3: Applicants must have a clean record

4: You may be required to receive phone calls on my behalf

5: Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English.
6: Salary is $30 per hour and $210 daily,which amounts to $630 for the 3 days
7: My stay in the US will be from Wednesday the 4th of May till Friday the 6th of May so all applicants must be willing to work these days
8:Applicants must be willing to subject themselves to a background check and as such should get back to me with their FULL NAMES, CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS INCLUDNG APT NUMBER IF APPLICABLE,AND PHONE NUMBERS(pls this is only to certify the authenticity of each applicant and will not be used for any other motive).
 Please note that this email does not automatically mean you have secured the job, Chosen applicants will be contacted asap..This position is redily available so all applicants must be ready to start as soon as they are Chosen. Thanks
                         Robert Fowler
                             +44 703 595 5182

3 comments:

  1. i got that same email

    Hello and thanks for responding to the advert on Craigslist. My name is Robert Fowler and I am a Doctoral Researcher at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom(England).I am currently relocating to Manhattan NY,Where I will be concluding a research project. I just acquired a 4 bedroom House in Manhattan and so I am seeking a House Keeper/Personal Assistant who will oversee general upkeep and maintenance of my House. This person will also run little errands for me as well. This is a Full time position and my conditions are as follows:

    1: Punctuality: you must be punctual as you are to resume by 10am and close by 5pm

    2: Must ensure that every house hold equipment /facility is in good working condition and report any damaged item for replacement

    3: As my house keeper you are also expected to Double as my Personal Assistant.

    4: As my House Keeper/personal assistant you are expected to run through my schedule for each day and remind me of any important appointment.

    5: Applicants must have a clean record

    6: You may be required to receive phone calls on my behalf when I am not home.

    7: Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English.

    8: Expected to work Monday to Fridays weekly

    9: Salary is $140 daily( 700 weekly)

    10:Applicants must be willing to subject themselves to a background check and as such should get back to me with their FULL NAMES, CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS INCLUDING APT NUMBER IF APPLICABLE,AND PHONE NUMBERS(pls this is only to certify the authenticity of each applicant and will not be used for any other motive).

    Please note that this email does not automatically mean you have secured the job, Chosen applicants will be contacted asap..This position is redily available so all applicants must be ready to start as soon as they are Chosen. For more inquiry you can call +44 703 595 5182
    Thanks
    Robert Fowler

    ReplyDelete
  2. today Mr. Fowler called me, but not from UK, but from Derby, CT no British asсent off-course :)
    Ooh... it looked to nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thanks for responding to the advert on Craigslist. My name is David Reid and I am a Doctoral Researcher at the

      Cambridge University, United Kingdom(England).I am currently relocating to Manhattan NY,Where I will be concluding a research

      project on Business Development and Public Enterprise. I just acquired a 4 bedroom House in Manhattan and so I am seeking a

      House Keeper/Personal Assistant who will oversee general upkeep and maintenance of my House. This person will also run

      little errands for me as well. This is a Full time position and my conditions are as follows:

      1: Punctuality: you must be punctual as you are to resume by 10am and close by 5pm

      2: Must ensure that every house hold equipment /facility is in good working condition and report any damaged item for

      replacement

      3: As my house keeper you are also expected to Double as my Personal Assistant.

      4: As my House Keeper/personal assistant you are expected to run through my schedule for each day and remind me of any

      important appointment.

      5: Applicants must have a clean record

      6: You may be required to receive phone calls on my behalf when I am not home.

      7: Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in English.

      8: Expected to work Monday to Fridays weekly

      9: Salary is $140 daily( 700 weekly)

      10:Applicants must be willing to subject themselves to a background check and as such should get back to me with their FULL

      NAMES, CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS INCLUDING APT NUMBER IF APPLICABLE,AND PHONE NUMBERS(pls this is only to certify the

      authenticity of each applicant and will not be used for any other motive).

      Please note that this email does not automatically mean you have secured the job, Chosen applicants will be contacted

      asap..This position is readily available so all applicants must be ready to start as soon as they are Chosen. For more

      inquiry you can call
      +44 703 595 5182

      Thanks...David Reid

      Delete